Open the Web Application
Enter the hostname on which Cryptomator Server was installed into the browser. If you test the software on your local device, this would be e.g.
- current Chrome version, tested with version 69
- current Firefox version, tested with version 62
- current Edge version (limited), tested with version 17
- current Safari version, tested with version 11.1
Edge: Does not currently support crypto operations such as server unlock.
- In the setup screen, assign a server key to encrypt the data as well as a password for the
- Then you will be prompted to unlock the server with the server key.
- Now you can log in with
adminand the corresponding password that you have just chosen.
In the Web application, there is a menu on the left. Click on
Admin to manage settings.
Connecting a Directory Server
- Click on
LDAPin the administration menu, activate it, and enter the data for the connection to the directory server.
- Check if the import of the users/groups was successful by clicking on
Groupsin the menu on the left.
Setting up Workspaces
- Click on
Workspacesin the administration menu.
- Create a workspace and assign a name of your choice.
- Assign those users or user groups which should have access to this workspace.